Our In-Home (Non-Medical) Care Services
We know how difficult it can be to care for your aging loved ones, especially those who need help to remain in their own homes. We can help your loved one maintain their independence while keeping a clean, safe and healthy environment through their retirement. When you need a helping hand, we’ll be there to provide it. We understand the challenges that seniors face, whether it’s simply a need for companionship, a need for assistance in paying bills or getting to the doctor’s office, our caregivers will be there for you. If your loved one has special needs, we can help with that too. Many of our caregivers are experienced in caring for those with Alzheimer’s or related dementia.
Our caregivers can be with your loved ones for as long as you need them. We tailor to your needs and can accommodate from just a couple hours to 24 hour care. Our clients’ families are fully involved in the selection of the caregiver and an individual plan is established based on our meetings with you and your family. We always welcome your input and questions, and as your needs change, we will change our service plan accordingly.
Our list of non-medical services below is by no means complete. Should you find a need for something not listed here, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your wishes.
- Assistance with routine tasks
- Meal planning and preparation
- Clothing selection & care
- Medication reminders
- Hygiene assistance
- Post-surgery support and care
- Assistance with exercise program
- Respite care services
- Transportation to appointments, meetings, lectures, classes, bingo, worship services, etc.
- Planning for outings & visits
- Morning wake-up calls & evening bedtimes
- Assistance with walking & mobility
- Mail letters, correspondence, & bill paying
- Crafts & hobbies
- Grocery list preparation & shopping
- Assistance with meal choice for particular dietary needs
- Playing board games
- Light housekeeping
- Changing linens & bedclothes
- Drop off & pick up dry cleaning
- Assist with shopping & errands
- Pet care
We will always do our best to accommodate your requests for additional services.
Every companion will be chosen with the full and ongoing participation of the families we serve.
Servicing all of
Alameda and Contra Costa Counties
for more information and a free consultation with a caregiver.
- Contra Costa County &
- Alameda county